|This kid's face captures the way that we felt!|
- Current paystubs
- Current bank statements
- Copies of all checks paid to Ryan Homes for the Good Faith Estimate with accompanying bank statements.
- Brand new tax returns (Good thing we filed early!)
|An inside joke between Bryan and Angela, but some of the things below may be showcased at such a place.|
- Contact for homeowner's insurance for a home that we have not closed on or actually been fully approved for...weird, huh?
- An additional check for the Appraisal. This is above and beyond the Good Faith Estimate that was already thousands more than the actual closing costs. The money cannot be taken from there, it must come from our pockets again...be prepared for that expense.
- Finally, we apparently owe Ryan Homes $1.00. Yes, you read that correctly. A dollar is due in our Good Faith estimate. So, we contacted our Sales Representative, Lauren, to see if this is right. If it is, we are sure that we will have to write Ryan Homes a check for $1.00, get a copy of the processed check from our bank, and provide a current bank statement that shows that Ryan Homes received the check for a dollar.